* 如何為博士研究生涯選擇正確的科系 (PART B)
* 學術英文投稿教學影片(581) Case study report writing
* 代名詞必須清楚的使用 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (12/12)
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* 非正式工程英文技術報告 (89) (上)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片(581) Case study report writing
|代名詞必須清楚的使用 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (12/12)
9. Besides their method relying on the existence of MLEs, it does not consider the variability of control factors.
10. Inventory replenishment policies are considered for deteriorating items in a declining market under a continuous price increase. They lead to a differential equation that describes the system’s inventory dynamics.
11. Driving a car and talking on a cellular phone at the same time is dangerous; this could cause an accident.
12. When different approaches employ variables to implement the procedure, they encounter several obstacles.
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* Loại bỏ các vấn đề về chỉnh sửa (8/12) (Chỉnh sửa cho rõ rang) (Đào tạo
chỉnh sửa trong viết văn bản tiếng anh)
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (202): Searching library catalogs
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Kỹ thuật đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (28) (phần
* Nền tảng (Ví dụ: Electrical Engineering)
|非正式工程英文技術報告 (89) (上)
* 簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述工程機構對影響目標工程或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 Our most recent project focused on how to avoid high costs of adopting a rotation cycle policy in product inventory. 闡明特定部門或客戶所關心的工程環境 Inventory refers to the stock of any organizational-related item or resource. All firms maintaining an inventory supply can satisfy demand with respect to product variation. However, a large inventory may incur long product cycle times. Additionally, the proportion of inventory and setup costs of a production line to the total operational fund in a company is extremely high, highlighting the importance of developing a more economic inventory order model to satisfy production requirements. 介紹管理問題 The economic production quantity (EPQ) model derives an optimal production lot size that minimizes overall inventory costs for a single item. However, a situation in which multiple items are scheduled on a single facility does not ensure a feasible EPQ solution for each individual item in order to prevent stock depletion during the production cycle. The rotation cycle policy assumes that exactly one setup is available for each product during each cycle. Additionally, all products are manufactured in the same sequence during each production cycle. Despite its feasibility, the rotation cycle approach is not optimal in terms of minimizing overall production costs. For instance, for product m1 with a production time twice that of m2, the rotation cycle obtains a feasible solution. Both products are manufactured once in a single cycle, with the total cost significantly higher than the sum of two single optimal solutions. However, using a diagrammatic explanation, a solution can be easily found that produces m1 once and produces m2 twice during each cycle. The latter method is obviously better than the former is. The rotation cycle policy is developed to adjust EPQ when multiple items are scheduled on a single facility, as well as to adjust the production time of all products to the same frequency. Doing so can lead to the establishment of a simple and accessible formula. However, when products vary too widely in terms of manufacturing time, adopting the rotation cycle policy creates a feasible solution, but not optimal one, leading to a markedly higher cost as well.