* 學術英文投稿教學影片(653) Planning a Research Project Part 2
* 動詞代替名詞 (精確英文寫作) (英文編修訓練) (5 / 10 )
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* 非正式工程英文技術報告 (126) (上)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片(653) Planning a Research Project Part 2
|動詞代替名詞 (精確英文寫作) (英文編修訓練) (5 / 10 )
6. Identification and assessment of several models is possible.
7. Promulgation and verification of the accreditation standards is impossible.
8. This cycle is continued with until fluctuation of the selected model stops.
9. An evaluation of their adequacy can be made with the proposed scheme.
10. Reduction of the task complexity is achieved by application of the nonparametric technique to industrial settings.
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* Nhấn mạnh lợi thế của kiến thức chuyên ngành đối với công việc tương lai (phần 2) (Kỹ năng viết đơn xin việc) (Mô tả nền tảng học vấn và thành tích có liên quan đến việc làm)
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (286): Academic Style: Stylish Academic Writing
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Kỹ thuật đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (71) (phần 2)
* Thực hiện (Ví dụ: Electrical Engineeering)
|非正式工程英文技術報告 (126) (上)
* 簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述工程機構對影響目標工程或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 Our group has thoroughly explored the increasing incidence of manufacturing systems that have a complex design with multiple quality characteristics based on various customer requirements 闡明特定部門或客戶所關心的工程環境 The Taguchi method is extensively adopted to enhance manufacturing procedures and product quality. As an efficient robust design approach, the Taguchi method significantly enhances process performance and reduces both process development time and manufacturing costs. Additionally, the Taguchi method uses parameter design to determine a robust factor-level combination that can intervene in noise factors. Noise factors produce product/process variances, making such factors extremely difficult or costly to control. Moreover, experiments allocating Taguchi’s orthogonal array can reduce the quantity of experiments to lower experimental costs. The Taguchi method has subsequently been adopted in numerous industrial-related fields. 介紹管理問題 In most design instances, increasing variation in customer requirements accompanies complex product design. Although adopted in various industries to continuously enhance product design in response to customer requirements, the conventionally adopted Taguchi method only can optimize single quality characteristic design. As product/process design tends to be rather complex to comply with constantly changing customer requirements and production technology, the quality improvement of the conventional Taguchi method gradually declines. The Taguchi method applies a signal-to-noise (SN) ratio as a quality performance measure. According to the SN ratio calculated from experimental observations, an optimal factor-level combination can be obtained by selecting the factor-level with a maximum SN ratio. However, utilizing the SN ratio as a quality performance measure in the optimization procedure may yield an erroneous analysis. Furthermore, the elevated degree of SN ratio for the optimal factor-level combination deteriorates when a complex relationship exists between control factors and quality characteristics. Manufacturers are especially concerned with optimizing a system’s quality to enhance product competitiveness in the market place. Most recent manufacturing systems have a complex design with multiple quality characteristics based on various customer requirements. Accordingly, multiple quality characteristics must be evaluated simultaneously to determine an optimal factor-level combination for a system. The inability to efficiently optimize a complex system with multiple quality characteristics limits applications of the conventional Taguchi method.