* 具有挑戰性的工作面試問題 (PART C)
* 學術英文投稿教學影片(632) Effective feedback & peer review in academic writing
* 結合“精確寫作”及“明白寫作” (英文編修訓練) (6 / 6)
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* 非正式工程英文技術報告 (114) (下)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片(632) Effective feedback & peer review in academic writing
|結合“精確寫作”及“明白寫作” (英文編修訓練) (6 / 6)
9. There is a necessity for a compromise on the proposal by both parties.
10. There is no need for implementation of the environmental awareness program to be the sole responsibility of the organizing committee.
11. The committee is in a position to make sure that the program is capable of being promulgated successfully.
12. It is our opinion that the current system is deficient of an initial prototype.
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* Giới thiệu mục đích của phương án (phần 1) (Kỹ năng viết đơn xin việc) (Mô tả sự tham gia trong một dự án phản ánh quan tâm đến một nghề)
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (262): How to Design a Research Poster #1: Basics of Academic Communication
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Kỹ thuật đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (60) (phần 1)
* Nền tảng (Ví dụ:Information Technology)
|非正式工程英文技術報告 (114) (下)
* 簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述工程機構對影響目標工程或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
介紹管理方案的目標 Therefore, we developed an analytical geometry method capable of accurately predicting the geometric parameters of practical C4 type solder joint in flip chip technology after a reflow process. 管理方案方法論的細節描述 The differential equation of curvature was derived from the well-known Laplace-Young equation. The contact angle between the solder and substrate and the surface tension of the solder was then measured. Next, the free surface energy of the substrate and the interfacial tension between the solder and the substrate was obtained from Young’s equation. Additionally, the differential equation of curvature was numerically solved to obtain the geometric parameters. Moreover, the geometric data of the solder joint was used as an input in the finite element model to analyze the stress/strain distribution, thermal fatigue life and reliability of the electronic packages. 管理方案主要成果總結Our results indicated that the proposed method can calculate the effect of gravity on the buried high-lead solder bump instead of on the semi-spherical one. Furthermore, the analytical geometry method proposed herein can predict geometric parameters of a C4 type solder joint to within 5% of those obtained by a specific method found in the literature. 管理方案對特定部門或領域的全面貢獻 While considering all of the design factors used to investigate how those factors affect the final shape of a C4 type solder joint, the proposed method provides further insight into how design factors affect the reliability of flip chip technology. The proposed method can also be used to design geometric parameters of a C4 type solder joint, capable of enhancing the reliability of a flip chip package and reducing its stress concentration. Additionally, the results of this study can enhance the reliability and fatigue life of a flip chip package under thermodynamic loading.