* 學術英文投稿教學影片(625) How to Get Published
* 避完不必要的句中轉換 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (8/9)
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* 非正式工程英文技術報告 (111) (上)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片(625) How to Get Published
|避完不必要的句中轉換 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (8/9)
5. The instructor made the class assignment and a follow up quiz was given by him.
6. For the user to clean the inside of a keyboard, you must remove the screws on the back of the keyboard with a very small screwdriver.
7. The rewritable recorder is designed to use one CD over and over and cost approximately $400.
8. The consumer should know the pros and cons of a compact disk recorder when purchasing them.
9. The company decided to update the operating systems on the engineering department computers so they can more easily access the mainframe.
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* Giới thiệu các chủ đề liên quan mà giới doanh nghiệp đang quan tâm (phần 2) (Kỹ năng viết đơn xin
việc) (Mô tả các lĩnh vực hoặc ngành công nghiệp mà nghề nghiệp của một người thuộc)
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (255): How to Read a Mind Map
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Kỹ thuật đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (55) (phần 2)
* Thực hiện (Ví dụ: Electrical Engineering)
|非正式工程英文技術報告 (111) (上)
* 簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述工程機構對影響目標工程或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 Our recent effort addressed how to ensure that PDA users can receive updated information in a timely manner, given the limitations of conventional GIS systems. 闡明特定部門或客戶所關心的工程環境 Geographic-based information is increasingly used in daily living. There is always the need to know, “Where am I going to?” and, “How do I get there?” in cases such as visiting a friend, going somewhere for business, sightseeing, making holiday plans, and so on. The required geographic information may be as simple as an address, or as complex as the complete path and estimation of time. Many kinds of geographical information are needed for various purposes. Additionally, many convenient applications that provide such information on PDAs are available in the market today, with an increasing number of consumers using these applications. 介紹管理問題 However, the passive mode of accessing information fails to transmit effectively geographic-based information to PDA users. For instance, although users cannot use the system all of the time, critical geographic-related information may appear when users are busy on other tasks. In some cases, they must be informed immediately. If they have answers on time, they may save time, resolve an emergency, or even avoid an accident. Unfortunately, no system can actively page users. The inability of PDA users to receive updated information in a timely manner will limit PDA use to within a narrow range. Such a limitation may discourage PDA use. Most people will not buy such an expensive “notepad” when they don’t think its functions are useful. Only the evidently useful and convenient functions may change people’s life styles and become essential. The conventional GIS systems in PDAs are not so advantageous as to be “killer applications”.