* 為什麼論文被學術期刊拒絕的原因 (PART B)
* 學術英文投稿教學影片(593) How to Think Critically and Learn Anything
* 句子的結構須有一致性 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (12/12)
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* 非正式工程英文技術報告 (95) (上)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片(593) How to Think Critically and Learn Anything
|句子的結構須有一致性 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (12/12)
9. This section not only presents a numerical example, but also the effectiveness of the proposed GA-based procedure for cell formation problems is demonstrated.
10. The censored data contain less information than complete data and analysis is made more difficult to perform.
11. The proposed model not only performs diagnostic checking, but also the optimal factor/level combination is determined.
12. The procedure to determine the optimal factor/level combination in a multi-response problem is described as follows:
Step 1: Estimate the factor effects.
A. The factor effects are plotted and the main effects on MRSN are tabulated.
B. Plot the factor efforts and tabulate the main effects on the mean response for the nominal-the-best case.
Step 2: The optimal control factors and their levels are determined.
A. Find the control factor that significantly affects MRSN.
B. The optimum level for each control factor is determined.
Step 3: The optimal adjustment factors are determined.
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* Kiểm tra các lỗi và thiếu sót bất cẩn và so sánh với lần đầu (9/12) (Chỉnh sửa cho rõ rang) (Đào tạo
chỉnh sửa trong viết văn bản tiếng anh)
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (223): How to Break Down a Science Reading Comprehension Passage
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Kỹ thuật đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (39) (phần 2)
* Thực hiện (Ví dụ: Information Techniology)
|非正式工程英文技術報告 (95) (上)
* 簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述工程機構對影響目標工程或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 Our group has thoroughly explored the complexity of incorporating customer preferences in a metropolitan taxi service. 闡明特定部門或客戶所關心的工程環境 Most metropolitan taxi services not only complement public transportation, but also function as a vital part of urban travel. The Ministry of Transportation (MOT) of the Republic of China cites individual taxis, cooperative associations, and taxi trades as the three business models in the Taiwan taxi industry. 介紹管理問題 Despite a recent focus on factors that may influence whether passengers take a taxicab, exactly how the taxi business model affects passenger behavioral intention remains unclear. For instance, according to MOT statistics, taxi trades in Taiwan rose from an annual rate of 42% in 2005 to 44% in 2007. Taiwan Taxi, a GPS-based taxi company, is a major taxi trade in Taiwan has implemented a GPS-based dispatching system from Singapore. In addition to benefiting the taxi driver and taxi trade firms, GPS technology also provides sense of security for passengers. The inability to understand how a specific taxi business model impacts passenger behavioral intention makes it impossible to determine not only how a taxi business model affects perceived safety, but also how perceived risk mediates the relation between the taxi business model and the behavioral intention of passengers. These unresolved issues make it extremely difficult for fleet line managers to draw up appropriate guide lines in order to comply with consumer preferences.