* 如何與期刊評審合作讓你的投稿論文被接受 (PART C)
* 學術英文投稿教學影片(587) Writing Research Proposals: Academic Writing for Business Students
* 句子的結構須有一致性 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (6/12)
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* 非正式工程英文技術報告 (92) (上)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
* 發送給每個評審以下事項 :
|學術英文投稿教學影片(587) Writing Research Proposals: Academic Writing for Business Students
|句子的結構須有一致性 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (6/12)
9. The proposed optimization procedure is made up of the following steps:
Step 1: Transform the relative importance of each response into a fuzzy number.
Step 2: Crisp scores must be assigned to the selected conversion scale.
Step 3: The quality loss is computed.
Step 4: Determine the TOPSIS value for each trial.
Step 5: The optimal factor/level combination must be determined.
Step 6: The confirmation experiment is conducted.
10. Wee  made a further extension of the conventional model to allow for shortages and assuming that the demand rate would decrease exponentially.
11. The relative closeness computed in TOPSIS can be used to assess the performance measurement and optimizing multi-response problems in the Taguchi method.
12. The experiment focused on determination of how process parameters affect the silicon nitride deposition process and to satisfy the industrial requirements.
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* Kiểm tra các lỗi và thiếu sót bất cẩn và so sánh với lần đầu (2/12) (Chỉnh sửa cho rõ rang) (Đào tạo
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (214): Use SQ3R technique with an electronic book
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Kỹ thuật đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (35) (phần 1)
* Nền tảng (Ví dụ: Information Technology)
|非正式工程英文技術報告 (92) (上)
* 簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述工程機構對影響目標工程或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 Our recent project examined how to ensure the pumping performances of a turbomolecular pump (TMP). 闡明特定部門或客戶所關心的工程環境 Increasingly larger substrate requirements have spurred advances in semiconductor manufacturing, explaining the increasing importance of the pumping performance of vacuum pumps in etching, chemical vapor deposition (CVD), and physical vapor deposition (PVD) to satisfy ultraclean environment requirements. However, using oil-free backing pumps in combination with the TMP to satisfy ultraclean environment requirements is problematic. The TMP compound includes the addition of a turbodrag section to the conventional TMP stage in the same rotation shaft in order to ensure that the discharge pressure ranges between 7.5 and 15 Torr. Levi (1992) also pioneered the use of hybrid pumps, which uses a variety of impellers without increasing the number of stages on the same axis. Notably, the conventionally adopted TMP uses momentum transfers from high-speed rotating blades to the gas molecules for pumping gas. According to the direction of the pumped fluid to the movement of the moving wall, the TMP is perpendicular to the movement of the moving wall; otherwise, the molecular drag pump (MDP) is parallel. The MDP can operate in the 7.5x-3 Torr-7.5 x-2 Torr at a full pumping speed owing to a high compression ration in the viscous flow regime, which is infeasible for a molecular flow regime. 介紹管理問題 The CVD and etching equipment in the IC industry require superior discharge pressures from the atmosphere to a high-vacuum region. Among the many subsequent design types include those of Becker, Siegbahn, Holwek, and Gaede. Although these designs normally increase either the pumping speed or compression ratio, increasing the pumping speed and compression simultaneously (especially in higher discharge pressures) is problematic owing to the complex transition flow phenomena. Additionally, the processing pressure can not remain constant with a declining pumping performance. For instance, a typical TMP typically has many stages for optimizing the pumping speed and compression ratio, resulting in different compression ratios, especially the lower value for light gases. Moreover, the compression ratios are high at discharge pressures lower than 7.5x-3 Torr. However, the pumping speed obviously declines at higher discharge pressures. Ultimately, the pumping performances of TMP lower its efficiency as the distance of blades becomes comparable to the mean free path of gas molecules.