* 如何與期刊評審合作讓你的投稿論文被接受 (PART A)
* 學術英文投稿教學影片(585) Academic Writing: Critical Thinking and Rhetorical Functions
* 句子的結構須有一致性 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (4/12)
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* 非正式工程英文技術報告 (91) (上)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
* 儘可能詳盡的回答 *認真回應每個評審的意見。
|學術英文投稿教學影片(585) Academic Writing: Critical Thinking and Rhetorical Functions
|句子的結構須有一致性 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (4/12)
1. Conventional approaches offer an explanation of this phenomenon and providing alternative strategies to solve the problem.
2. Their approach involves converting fuzzy data into crisp scores and to determine the ranking order of alternatives.
3. Crisp scores are assigned to the selected conversion scale (fuzzy number) for the purpose of applying a fuzzy scoring method and normalization of the scores.
4. The project concentrates mainly on reduction of the dependence between the sample mean and the sample standard deviation and that an efficient procedure capable of attaining the minimum quality loss is developed.
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* Loại bỏ các vấn đề về chỉnh sửa (12/12)(Chỉnh sửa cho rõ rang) (Đào tạo chỉnh sửa trong viết văn bản
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (212): Using & Crediting Sources in APA: Why We Cite Examples
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Kỹ thuật đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (33) (phần 1)
* Nền tảng (Ví dụ: Information Technology)
|非正式工程英文技術報告 (91) (上)
* 簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述工程機構對影響目標工程或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 Our working group has become increasingly intrigued with the increasing incidence of shrinkage defects when using injection molding technology during product manufacturing. 闡明特定部門或客戶所關心的工程環境 Extensively adopted in the opto-electronics industry for producing polymer optical elements such as condenser lens, light pipe, lens array, and Fresnel lens for mobile devices, injection molding technology varies the temperature and pressure in a polymer-based mold to reduce the number of shrinkage defects in products. 介紹管理問題 The conventional means of optimizing process parameters is inaccurate owing to its reliance on the subjective experience of an operator to eliminate shrinkage defects in products. Shrinkage can vary based on the polymer material, geometrical configuration of the part, subsequently explaining the complexity of the shrinkage phenomenon and the difficulty in eliminating shrinkage faults. For instance, the conventional approach fails to reduce shrinkage defects in products to less than 2%. Injection molding is an extensively adopted polymer process in which molten polymer flows into a closed chamber for solidification. The final dimensions and geometrical configuration of the product is of priority concern in terms of manufacturing quality. Shrinkage refers to the deviation between the dimension of the cavity and final part. Therefore, as minimization of the shrinkage is anticipated, an operator can increase the holding pressure and mold temperature to eliminate shrinkage faults during the injection molding process. However the operator can not determine the appropriate values of process parameters immediately. Moreover, in addition to lacking a pre-compensated mold cavity, the conventional injection molding process also manufactures the mold first, making a high yield rate for products impossible and ultimately increasing fabrication costs. The inability to reduce shrinkage defects in products to less than 2% makes it impossible to comply with assembly specifications and increases overhead manufacturing costs.