* 如何為博士研究生涯選擇正確的科系 (PART C)
* 學術英文投稿教學影片(582) Essay writing guide: referencing & critical thinking
* 句子的結構須有一致性 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (1/12)
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* 非正式工程英文技術報告 (89) (下)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片(582) Essay writing guide: referencing & critical thinking
|句子的結構須有一致性 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (1/12)
1. It is a fact that engineers select an appropriate variable and the transformed observations are treated as though they are normally distributed with a constant variance.
2. Those methods neither require previous knowledge of how the variables are distributed nor are the censored data stipulated to be available.
3. The procedure for analyzing singly censored data in a replicated experiment is as follows:
Step 1: Distinguish the experimental results as the uncensored (complete) data and the censored
Step 2: The relationship between the two values must be found by performing regression
Step 3: Estimate the two variables.
Step 4: The estimated censored data must be ranked.
Step 5: Find the regression models for response avaerage and standard deviation for each trial.
Step 6: The factors that significantly affect the response average and standard deviation must be identified.
Step 7: The optimal factor/level combination must be determined.
4. The derived model provides an extension of an earlier concept  and helping industrial
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* Loại bỏ các vấn đề về chỉnh sửa (9/12) (Chỉnh sửa cho rõ rang) (Đào tạo
chỉnh sửa trong viết văn bản tiếng anh)
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (203): Using Google Scholar
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Kỹ thuật đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (28) (phần
* Thực hiện (Ví dụ: Electrical Engineering)
|非正式工程英文技術報告 (89) (下)
* 簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述工程機構對影響目標工程或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
介紹管理方案的目標 Therefore, we developed a process optimization procedure, capable of modifying the production cycle time based on the rotation cycle method. During each cycle, products may have more than one setup. A solution procedure can determine the appropriate cycle length, number of setups for each item, scheduling constraints and total inventory cost function. Via this procedure, each item cycle can be close to the prime solution derived from the EPQ model. 管理方案方法論的細節描述 The model framework was devised in contrast with the rotation cycle policy. The policy was then adjusted to identify how each item is related with respect to optimal cycle time. Next, feasibility of the proposed model was verified, with desired changes made accordingly. Additionally, a recycle time formula, conditions of model constraints and total cost formula were established. Examining the rule by iteration facilitated an analysis of the rationality and validity of these models. Moreover, a case study demonstrated its feasibility, along with a comparison made to the solution of the primal rotation cycle. Furthermore, sensitivity was performed to demonstrate how alternation cycle time influences total cost. 管理方案主要成果總結 Our results indicated that the proposed algorithm can resolve the EPQ and rotation cycle problem of multiple items for a production facility. According to the numerical analysis of a case study, the proposed procedure can reduce overall cost more than the rotation cycle policy can. In doing so, the setup cost and setup time can be integrated into the proposed algorithm. Additionally, production line facilities can be upgraded by centralizing the idle times simultaneously, thus ensuring their efficiency, e.g., routine maintenance and flexibility in production scheduling. 管理方案對特定部門或領域的全面貢獻Importantly, the proposed procedure can resolve problems involving multiple items for a single facility. Consequently, production management can construct a feasible solution under multiple items on a single facility. Additionally, a larger ratio for multiple production time for one item to another implies more benefits acquired for the proposed algorithm. Determining production quintiles is often referred to as a trade-off problem, in which the formulae attempt to minimize cost, reduce inventory costs, enhance product quality and increase corporate profits.