* (摘要 /簡介 /主要內容) : 進行學術期刊論文審查時應該問的問題 (PART B)
* 學術英文投稿教學影片(579) Essay Structure and Literature Review
* 代名詞必須清楚的使用 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (10/12)
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* 非正式工程英文技術報告 (88) (上)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片(579) Essay Structure and Literature Review
|代名詞必須清楚的使用 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (10/12)
1. It is our opinion that, when a decision reaches the final stage, it must be implemented
2. No adjustment factors exist if (C1) is violated, which means that the transformation approach can be carried out.
3. Taguchi  treated censoring times as actual failures, which may lead to serious deficiencies. This arises because the unobserved failure and censoring times may significantly differ.
4. A number of studies have examined how inflation affects an inventory policy, which also considered the time value of money and different inflation rates.
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* Loại bỏ các vấn đề về chỉnh sửa (6/12) (Chỉnh sửa cho rõ rang) (Đào tạo chỉnh sửa trong viết văn bản tiếng anh)
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (200): Making an academic research poster using Power Point
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Kỹ thuật đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (27) (phần 1)
* Nền tảng (Ví dụ: Industrial Engineering)
|非正式工程英文技術報告 (88) (上)
* 簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述工程機構對影響目標工程或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 Our group has thoroughly explored the complexity of increasing the operational efficiency of stepping motors. 闡明特定部門或客戶所關心的工程環境 As indispensable actuators for auto-focusing (AF) and zooming, stepping motors are extensively adopted in digital video cameras (DVCs). Following rising consumer demand for DVCs in the electronic products market, enhanced properties and elevated functions play an increasing pivotal role in luring new customers. 介紹管理問題 Despite their fast dynamic AF access, even the most advanced DVCs are limited in terms of low power consumption and inadequate operational efficiency to satisfy consumer demand. Conventional AF actuators in DVCs are all stepping motors, subsequently limited by a slow dynamic AF speed, high power consumption low power efficiency. Moreover, noise interference from a stepping motor in a DVC is easily recorded into the digital films during AF operation. For instance, the operational time for a typical AF linear actuator in a DVC is only 1/6th that of a conventional stepper motor. Additionally, the power consumption by using a linear actuator in a DVC is only 1/3rd of that when using a conventional stepping motor for AF. Moreover, the operational efficiency by using a linear actuator in a DVC is only 1/2 that of a conventional steeping motor. Furthermore, the acoustic noise interference caused by using a linear actuator for AF in a DVC is lower than that when operated by a conventional stepping motor. Therefore, linear actuators are highly promising alternatives to conventional stepping motors in DVCs. Theoretically, conventional stepping motors are limited in terms of their fixed resolution, possibly incurring errors when using open-loop control in AF operation. Such limitations lead to unclear CCD images in a DVC. In practice, a conventional stepping motor is larger than a linear actuator owing to the simple structure of the latter. Additionally, the conventional stepping motor for AF system in a DVC leads to slow dynamic AF speed, high power loss and low operational efficiency. Moreover, noise interference from a stepping motor is easily recorded into digital forms during AF operation.