* 學術工作自薦信寫得不好的原因 (PART A)
* 學術英文投稿教學影片 (514) Advanced project planning – project management
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* 動詞代替名詞 (精確英文寫作) (英文編修訓練) (8 / 10 )
* 非正式工程英文技術報告 (51) (上)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片 (514) Advanced project planning – project management
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym:
* Loại bỏ sự trùng lặp và cụm từ ngữ không cần thiết (2 / 12)(Chỉnh sửa một cách chính xác) (Đào tạo
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (97): Effective writing for scholarly work
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học thương mại đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (Ví dụ: ) (15) (phần 2)
* Thực hiện (Ví dụ: Finance)
|動詞代替名詞 (精確英文寫作) (英文編修訓練) (8 / 10 )
6. The fact that the attributes must be numerical and comparable is stipulated by TOPSIS.
7. The relative closeness computed in TOPSIS can be used as a performance assessment of multi-
8. Measurement of each response must be carefully made by the standard.
9. Systematic optimization of the problem is the focus of this section.
10. Determination from the experience of an engineer shows how much pressure is affected by
11. Further analysis of the facility is necessary for the practitioner to make an adjustment of
12. Minimization of A and B levels can be achieved by setting factors A and B at A2.
|非正式工程英文技術報告 (51) (上)
* 簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述工程機構對影響目標工程或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 Our project focused on the increasing incidence of a complex design of application-specific hardware and rising control hardware costs. 闡明特定部門或客戶所關心的工程環境 Direct-sequence code-division multiple-access (DS-CDMA) has been adopted in 3rd generation (3G) cellular systems owing to its higher data rate, enhanced quality, and larger capacity than the modulation schemes of available systems. Mobile stations must acquire cell-specific spreading codes or code phases before receiving system information from cell sites in DS-CDMA systems. Code acquisition (CA) procedures inevitably require enormous operations to correlate and sum up each chip of the spreading codes. Application-specific hardware or digital signal processors (DSPs) can be used to implement CA procedures. Additionally, software defined radio (SDR) concept has received increasing attention. More than one system specification will be incorporated into user equipment in the near future. How to implement various CA procedures efficiently is thus of priority concern. 介紹管理問題 Implementing CA procedures by software on DSP is feasible for SDR-based user equipment – regardless of cost and power consumption. Although state-of-the-art DSPs can provide more than 1 giga-instruction-per-second (GIPS), most CA procedures are still implemented using application-specific hardware because intense data dependency of CA operations minimizes the benefits of pipelining and parallelizing of arithmetic architecture in DSPs. Various spreading codes necessitate long design progresses of application-specific hardware, respectively. Additionally, individual CA modules can significantly elevate hardware costs. For instance, DSPs can provide around 1 to 2 GIPS using pipelining and parallelizing schemes. These calculating capabilities will be degraded to 100 to 200 MIPS only due to data dependency of CA procedures. Unfortunately, more than 1 giga-operation-per-second (GOPS) is required in CA procedures. These CA operations normally require more than one instruction. Application-specific hardware thus becomes the only viable means of implementing various CA procedures on the same platform. The inability to develop a generic CA architecture makes it impossible to simplify the design of application-specific hardware and control hardware costs.