* 學術英文投稿教學影片 (513) How to baseline a project scope
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* 動詞代替名詞 (精確英文寫作) (英文編修訓練) (7 / 10 )
* 非正式工程英文技術報告 (49) (下)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
* 回答得盡可能精準 – 你可以在沉默了片刻再回答問題。
|學術英文投稿教學影片 (513) How to baseline a project scope
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* Chỉnh sửa cho rõ rang (2/15) (Đào tạo chỉnh sửa trong viết văn bản tiếng anh)
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (111): Scopus Database Tutorial
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Y khoa đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (Ví dụ: ) (15) (phần 2)
* Thực hiện (Ví dụ: Radiotechnology)
|動詞代替名詞 (精確英文寫作) (英文編修訓練) (7 / 10 )
1. Determination of the MRSN ratio is possible through the integration of the quality loss for
2. Optimization of the multi-response problems in the Taguchi method is achieved in this work
3. Dissemination of imprecise information can not be effectively done by the conventional MADM
4. Constraints on the fuzzy MADM approaches are imposed by cumbersome computation.
5. Conversion of fuzzy data into crisp scores is achieved in the first phase.
|非正式工程英文技術報告 (49) (下)
* 簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述工程機構對影響目標工程或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
介紹管理方案的目標 Therefore, we developed an efficient affective modeling scheme that incorporates fuzzy emotional measurement of users. An evolutionary learning algorithm can also be developed to model and learn emotions from users. 管理方案方法論的細節描述 A user behavior video corpus was constructed. Appropriate member functions of the fuzzy-logic model were then completed by analyzing the corpus. Next, events and emotional states were mapped, and inductive learning algorithms were used to understand the context of events and emotional states. The context consists of patterns of events, associations among objects, and expectations. Moreover, affective modeling was adapted using a learning classifier systems approach. 管理方案主要成果總結Our results indicated that the proposed affective modeling scheme can increase the accuracy of emotional recognition in educational game problems by 10%. Additionally, inductive learning algorithms can facilitate semi-automatic learning of how events and emotional states are related, thus reducing human efforts by 30%. Moreover, adaptations to new environments can be performed as well. 管理方案對特定部門或領域的全面貢獻 Importantly, the proposed scheme can contribute to efforts to further enhance HCI to be affect-sensitive HCI by facilitating affective senses with computers. The affective computing scheme can reduce the intrusiveness of HCI, possibly making individuals more receptive to HCI applications given their more natural interactions. Corporations could learn more about their employees through affective computers, with this knowledge used to maximize work productivity. For instance, affective computers can help to determine when employees are not completely focused on completing their tasks or determining the most productive situations for each individual. Additionally, affective computing can enhance customer services, e.g., enhanced call-center services, phone-free access or data mining. Such efforts can help to monitor consumer reactions towards television advertisements through facial-recognition networked software embedded in televisions; such knowledge can ultimately enhance marketing campaigns. Given the vast array of human emotions, the proposed affective modeling scheme can also provide a valuable reference for efforts underway to model the emotions of users.