* 學術英文投稿教學影片 (505) Writing in the Sciences 8.5 – Stanford University Online
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* 常用主動語氣 (精確英文寫作) (英文編修訓練) (10/12)
* 非正式工程英文技術報告 (45) (下)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片 (505) Writing in the Sciences 8.5 – Stanford University Online
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* Tránh sử dụng quá nhiều “It” và “There” ở đầu câu (8/11) (Chỉnh sửa một cách chính xác) (Đào tạo
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (88): Introduction to the academic research process
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Kỹ thuật đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (14) (phần 1)
* Nền tảng (Ví dụ: Electrical Engineering)
|常用主動語氣 (精確英文寫作) (英文編修訓練) (10/12)
1. Integration of quality loss for responses is made with the proposed method through the application
2. The variability is reduced when the scale of the quality loss is normalized.
3. Determination of the optimal factor/level combination is made in the following procedure.
4. There is no significant effect on MRSN by any factor.
5. Guidelines in which the optimal adjustment factors in a multi-response problem are determined are presented in the above section.
|非正式工程英文技術報告 (45) (下)
* 簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述工程機構對影響目標工程或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
介紹管理方案的目標 Therefore, we developed a novel method to determine whether hardware design complies with minimum product requirements and ensure that the hardware design contains no redundant hardware components. 管理方案方法論的細節描述 The hardware cycle was simulated accurately. SystemC is a C++ class library method to create a cycle-accurate model of hardware architecture, as well as interfaces of System On a Chip (SoC). Therefore, SystemC was adopted as the simulator language. For instance, if designers want to design hardware such as a MPEG4 decoder, the hardware can be simulated by writing the system using SystemC. Designers can then fee the MPEG4 data to the simulator and evaluate whether the computational power is sufficient to comply with product requirements, e.g., 30 frames per second. Next, if the computational power was sufficient, redundant hardware components were removed. If computational power was insufficient, some hardware components, e.g., digital signal processors (DSPs), were added to increase the computational power. The computational power was evaluated again until the minimum number of hardware components can be used to conform to product requirements. Additionally, the power consumption model was incorporated into a simulator to evaluate power consumption. 管理方案主要成果總結 Our results indicated that the proposed method can minimize hardware costs because minimal hardware components are used to comply with product requirements; hence, the success probability approaches 100%. Adding or removing hardware components in a simulator is easier than doing so in actual hardware, thus reducing the time needed to verify the completeness and performance of hardware significantly. Moreover, the added power consumption model can help designers to design higher power-saving hand-held devices. 管理方案對特定部門或領域的全面貢獻 Importantly, the proposed method can orient hardware designers on hardware functions, performance and power-consumption. Additionally, companies can minimize hardware overhead costs and reduce the time-to-market delivery period. Furthermore, the proposed method can contribute to efforts of hardware architecture researchers attempting to identify hardware architecture that performs optimally and saves power.