* 用積極的態度，寫作你的下一個研究論文 (PART A)
* 學術英文投稿教學影片 (501) Writing in the Sciences 8.1 – Stanford University Online
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* 常用主動語氣 (精確英文寫作) (英文編修訓練) (6/12)
* 非正式商用英文技術報告 (45) (下)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片 (501) Writing in the Sciences 8.1 – Stanford University Online
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym
* Tránh sử dụng quá nhiều “It” và “There” ở đầu câu (6/11) (Chỉnh sửa một cách chính xác) (Đào tạo
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (86): How to prevent social media overload
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Kỹ thuật đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (13) (phần 1)
* Nền tảng (Ví dụ: Information technology)
|常用主動語氣 (精確英文寫作) (英文編修訓練) (6/12)
11. Specification of suitable operations is required by a user so that the responses can be
12. An adjustment in the temperature can be made by the engineer.
13. Relevant statistics are examined in the following section so that the underlying factors can be
14. A detailed description of the economic situation is made in Section 2.
15. Objective assessment of the workplace is required by the supervisor.
|非正式商用英文技術報告 (45) (下)
* 簡要的描述商用方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述商用機構對影響目標工業或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
介紹管理方案的目標 Therefore, we devised an effective quality control index based on customer relations management to analyze how individuals select a hospital to receive medical treatment, thus providing a valuable reference for policymakers in the medical sector. 管理方案方法論的細節描述 A questionnaire was designed to understand the varying levels of medical treatment quality by incorporating the basic requirements of patients, including intangible ones such as respect. Use of PZB in the twenty two-item questionnaires could enhance its effectiveness, including factors such as tangibles, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy. The following criterion was then adopted to analyze the questionnaire results: physicians are qualified and reliable; medical staff had received sufficient training; physicians were willing to offer valuable clinical information; physicians expressed concern for their patients; medical staff displayed a professional attitude; and the hospital honored patient confidentiality. Next, a distinction between satisfactory and unsatisfactory medical treatment was made by using the AHP method. Additionally, the quality of medical services in individual hospitals was determined using the quality control index. 管理方案主要成果總結 Our results indicated that, by incorporating AHP, the proposed quality control index can evaluate individual attitudes towards medical service quality, thus enhancing management quality and competitiveness of hospitals, as evidenced by increased revenues. 管理方案對特定部門或領域的全面貢獻While attempting to enhance medical quality island wide, the proposed index can assess the quality of medical service in hospitals more accurately than conventional management methods can. (NOTE : Add 2 more sentences that describe more thoroughly how the proposed method contributes to a particular field or sector)