* 學術英文投稿教學影片 (496) Writing in the Sciences 7.2 – Stanford University Online
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym 30/5/2015
* 常用主動語氣 (精確英文寫作) (英文編修訓練) (1/12)
* 非正式工程英文技術報告 (45) (上)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
* 網絡！ 學習如何利用團隊合作來解決問題，沒有別人的支持和合作沒有人能容易實現偉大成就。社交技巧是一種技能。和一個
|學術英文投稿教學影片 (496) Writing in the Sciences 7.2 – Stanford University Online
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym 30/5/2015
* Tránh sử dụng quá nhiều “It” và “There” ở đầu câu (3/11) (Chỉnh sửa một cách chính xác) (Đào tạo
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (83): What is Pirus.com and how can researchers use it?
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Y khoa đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (Ví dụ: ) (11) (phần 2)
* Thực hiện (Ví dụ: Radiotechnology)
|常用主動語氣 (精確英文寫作) (英文編修訓練) (1/12)
1. Modification of the heuristics was made by Lacksonen and Enscore (1993) to solve the dynamic layout
2. Minimization of total operating costs is achieved by a planning horizon.
3. A description of the layout cost evaluation method is made by introducing the following notations in
4. Precise measurement of neural networks by practitioners is a heavy emphasis of computer vision
5. Numerical analysis is performed in this study on the effects of the inflation rate and the
|非正式工程英文技術報告 (45) (上)
* 簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述工程機構對影響目標工程或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 Our project focused on the deteriorating quality of several passive optical network (PN) related services such as in video and FTP. 闡明特定部門或客戶所關心的工程環境 PNs play an increasingly significant role in fiber to the x networks, e.g., fiber to the home (FTTH) and fiber to the building (FTTB). A PON specified by G.983.1 comprises an optical line terminal (OLT) connected to multiple optical network terminals (ONTs) in a point-to-multi-point network. A PON network is characterized by its ability to share upstream bandwidth between OLT and ONTs. The bandwidth between OLT and ONTs. The OLT is responsible for allocating bandwidth to the ONTs on traffic contracts. The OLT should devise a dynamic bandwidth allocation (DBA) method to allocate bandwidth dynamically, thus responding effectively to the dynamic changes in traffic demand for vaious ONTs to the network resources efficiently. 介紹管理問題 However, the conventional DBA is based on queue-status reports (SR) sent by ONTs to OLT periodically. The grant scheduler at the OLT defines a granting cycle W. During each W period, the OLT solicits the queue-status reports from ONTs; the ONTs respond with queue-status reports; and, then, the grant scheduler processes these reports and assigns bandwidth for the next W period. The SR delay time, OLT processing time, and PON round-trip time determine the minimal response time. During this period, the queue status changes, often causing SR-DBA to fall below optimal accuracy. In addition to bandwidth efficiency, SR-DBA deployment heavily depends on interoperability between OLT and ONT systems. Specifically, the complexity of ONTs increases due to the higher real-time constraints and additional circuitry required to support queue-status reports. For instance, SR-DBA is inefficient under varying traffic conditions. For instance, the overall bandwidth utilization remains under 80% and the packet delay usually exceeds 4 ms. SR-DBA also implies high buffer requirements over 4 MB and a high packet loss ratio exceeding 5%. SR-DBA is inefficient for FTTH, creating a situation in which inefficient bandwidth utilization expends a considerable amount of investment in PON networks. Additional resources are necessary to achieve the required bandwidth. Additionally, delay-sensitive services such as voice or interactive services cannot comply with standard requirements under a high packet delay. Moreover, users can not wait for a response from the peer for a long delay time. High buffer requirements also imply high overhead costs for a service provider and, ultimately, high subscription charges for users. In sum, a high packet loss cannot satisfy the service level agreement and deteriorate the quality of several services such as in video and FTP.