* 學術英文投稿教學影片 (485) Writing in the Sciences 5.3 – Stanford University Online
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym 18/5/2015
* 結合“精確寫作”及“明白寫作” (英文編修訓練) (2 / 6)
* 非正式商用英文技術報告 (41) (下)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片 (485) Writing in the Sciences 5.3 – Stanford University Online
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym 18/5/2015
* Đưa ra các động từ có ý nghĩa mạnh (10/12) (Chỉnh sửa một cách chính xác)
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (73): Why do academics blog? How can social media amplify
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học thương mại đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (Ví dụ: ) (12) (phần 2)
* Thực hiện (Ví dụ: Finance)
|結合“精確寫作”及“明白寫作” (英文編修訓練) (2 / 6)
4. Contributing factors to rainforest depletion include overpopulation.
5. Awareness of external factors that contribute to industrial pollution
6. No significant variation between the two temperatures occurred.
7. It is impossible to forecast all potential workplace hazards.
|非正式商用英文技術報告 (41) (下)
* 簡要的描述商用方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述商用機構對影響目標工業或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
介紹管理方案的目標 Therefore, we developed an optimal operating model, capable of selecting an effective monitor to adequately implement a long-term care model in healthcare organizations, subsequently providing admissions directors or hospital administrators with the most effective strategic policy to promote marketing efforts. 管理方案方法論的細節描述 Statistical variables of various populations among patients and hospital staff that provide healthcare services such as training, orientation and promotion were identified using multivariate statistical analysis, i.e. one way ANOVA test and the t test, based on use of the PZB model. The T test was then performed to determine actual circumstances of patients and the discrepancy between offered medical services and receptiveness of patients towards them. Next, the discrepancy between actual circumstances of patients’ reality and their anticipated quality of services was determined, in which T- value is a minus and P- value denotes the areas in which patients are discontent with medical services, thus informing healthcare organizations of the areas in which service quality must be improved. Meanwhile, as for the discrepancy between attitudes of the patients and those of the healthcare staff in terms of the quality of medical services, T- value is a plus and P- value indicates that working satisfaction level among staff is low. 管理方案主要成果總結 According to our results, the proposed optimal operating model can provide healthcare staff with a statistical analysis-based approach to demonstrate the effectiveness of various services, including environmental quality, attitude and service efficiency, thus enabling healthcare organizations to identify areas requiring improvement in healthcare services. 管理方案對特定部門或領域的全面貢獻 Importantly, the proposed optimal operating model can provide expectations by and of the staff, motivating them to continuously improve in their profession. Additionally, the proposed method contains an optimization procedure with simplified calculations in ordered categorical data for engineers. Moreover, the proposed model can enable healthcare organizations to identify areas to enhance the staff’s working environment, encourage training and continuous on-the-job learning as well as promote career opportunities.