* 學術英文投稿教學影片 (468) Writing in the Sciences 2.4 – Stanford University Online
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym 1/5/2015
* 再次檢查錯誤的比較詞及粗心的疏漏 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (6 / 12)
* 非正式商用英文技術報告 (37) (上)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片 (468) Writing in the Sciences 2.4 – Stanford University Online
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym 1/5/2015
* Đưa ra các động từ có ý nghĩa mạnh (Chỉnh sửa một cách chính xác) (Đào tạo chỉnh sửa trong viết văn bản tiếng anh) (1/12)
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (56): ‘Should I leave my PhD off my CV when applying for non-academic jobs?’
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (9) (phần 2)
* Thực hiện (Ví dụ: Biotechnology)
|再次檢查錯誤的比較詞及粗心的疏漏 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (6 / 12)
9. Kaiser et al. (5) more thoroughly described the fusion reaction.
10. I respect the teacher more than him.
11. The CF method is as reliable, if not more reliable than, THI method.
12. C&C analysis is only appropriate for parts that easily recognized.
|非正式商用英文技術報告 (37) (上)
* 簡要的描述商用方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述商用機構對影響目標工業或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
簡要的描述管理方案所關心的事項 Our recent effort addressed how to implement reliable inventory control strategies for cellular phone manufacturers. 闡明特定部門或客戶所關心的工業環境 Numerous cellular phone subscription services and cellular phones with novel functions have led to fierce competition among domestic and global manufacturers in the Taiwan market. Besides sound marketing strategies, efficiently transporting and effectively managing inventory are essential to enhancing operational performance. 介紹管理問題 However, manufacturers lack an objective assessment criterion when selecting the transportation flow of commodities, with previous research on inventory control strategies for cellular phones adopting conventional mathematical approaches. Moreover, cellular phone manufacturers attempting to effectively respond to fluctuations in demand in the middle and downstream markets did not consider the delay between transportation and ordered quantities in available stock, i.e. an important factor in operational performance. For instance, manufacturers having not estimated transportation of ordered goods and stock inventory must rely on the subjective judgment of corporate management. While only 37% of all Taiwanese enterprises implement inventory management practices, only 19% have significantly improved in operational performance. The stock policy, stock cost, service level and lack of an effective strategy can be analyzed using a dynamic model. A criterion to assess the operational performance of enterprises can be designed based on interviews with experts n the field. According to Project Periodical (2002), effective stock inventory control can reduce warehouse space requirements equivalent to a savings of 17% in overhead costs. Management Journal (2003) indicated that effectively managing ordered quantities can enhance operational performance even more than effectively controlling inventory and transporting ordered quantities can. The inability to improve the transportation of orders and inventory control makes it impossible to forecast estimated orders, the interflow of commodities, storage management practices, fluctuations in market demand, and changes in the operational performances of cellular phone manufacturers in Taiwan. Moreover, cellular phone manufacturers lack an objective criterion to assess the transportation of commodities to determine their cost effectiveness, leading to erroneous decisions involving the transportation of ordered quantities and inventory control.