* 英文文章內容 : 國際研討會建議（二）
* 學術英文投稿教學影片 (457) 6 ways to write a bad scientific paper
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym 20/4/2015 :
* 去除修飾語所造成的問題 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (7 / 12)
* 非正式商用英文技術報告 (34) (下)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片 (457) 6 ways to write a bad scientific paper
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym 20/4/2015
* Những câu hỏi phỏng vấn cho vị trí quản lý (Phần 2)
– Miêu tả năng lực học tập và thành tích đã có
– Giới thiệu kinh nghiệm làm việc và nghiên cứu
– Mô tả các hoạt động ngoại khóa có liên quan đến công việc
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (45) : ‘How to answer: How will you make a difference to our
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học thương mại đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (7) (phần 1)
* Nền tảng (Ví dụ: Business Management)
|去除修飾語所造成的問題 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (7 / 12)
1. To keep in shape, exercise is a must for an athlete.
2. When an engineer, customer satisfaction should be attempted.
3. After simulating a real environment, a consensus was reached.
4. Being radioactive, the technician handled the materials with extreme care.
|非正式商用英文技術報告 (34) (下)
* 簡要的描述商用方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述商用機構對影響目標工業或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
介紹管理方案的目標 Therefore, we devised a customer ranking model, capable of analyzing the dynamic purchasing behavior of customers and identifying the potential ones who can generate bank revenues. Those behavioral results can be used to devise diverse promotional strategies or customize products or services according to consumer needs, thus achieving market differentiation and effective management of customer relations. 管理方案方法論的細節描述 Based on numerous customer data available, a data mining method, i.e., CRISP-DM, was adopted, which combines the conventional means of data exploration with two mathematical calculations (decision tree and category nerve) to determine how various purchasing activities are related and how many factors can rank the value of a customer’s relationship. Among the factors identified included the types of products purchased, their quantity, their net interest of margin and their cost of acquisition and servicing. Factors associated with customer relations and customer life cycle were then combined to construct an enhanced management model. 管理方案主要成果總結 Our results indicated that the proposed customer ranking model can be adopted to effectively manage customer relations, thereby reducing promotional costs significantly and allowing sales staff to concentrate on identifying potential customers. Whenever a meaningful factor is identified that differentiates one customer from another, an opportunity arises to differentiate between the experience of a new customer from that of others to ultimately increase profits. By providing insight into the factors that create value, those ranking ratios can be reinforced to increase profit retention. 管理方案對特定部門或領域的全面貢獻 By incorporating CRIPS-DM, the proposed model analyzes current customer data efficiently, enabling marketing staff to more thoroughly understand customers, identify potential niche markets and optimize the relation between the customer and institution. Via the proposed model, factors of the ranking module can be verified and adjusted to ensure that a company continuously provides quality services. While the customer’s value in the customer relationship management can be determined, this model can significantly enhance the ability to attract new customers. Furthermore, this model can be used in other business sectors to enhance the ability to identify, acquire and remain loyal and profitable customers.