* 英文文章內容 : 國際研討會建議 (一)
* 學術英文投稿教學影片 (456) How to get your paper published
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym 19/4/2015:
* 去除修飾語所造成的問題 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (6 / 12)
* 非正式商用英文技術報告 (34) (上)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
* 適用你的風格，使用較短的句子，並比你通常寫作更仔細頻繁清楚地說明你的要點， 這將使你的聽眾更容易明白你的說法。
|學術英文投稿教學影片 (456) How to get your paper published
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym 19/4/2015
* Những câu hỏi phỏng vấn cho vị trí quản lý (Phần 1)
– Thể hiện sự hứng thú với công việc
– Miêu tả sự hứng thú với ngành nghề
– Miêu tả biểu hiện hứng thú với các phương án làm việc chuyên môn
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (44) : ‘How do I sell myself when I don’t have a lot of work
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Kỹ thuật đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (9) (phần 2)
* Thực hiện (Ví dụ: Information Engineering)
|去除修飾語所造成的問題 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (6 / 12)
9. When a research assistant, my colleague helped me conduct many experiments.
10. To calibrate the instruments, accuracy should be emphasized.
11. To measure the boundary parameters, precision must be incorporated.
12. When preparing for an interview, background information of that company should be researched.
|非正式商用英文技術報告 (34) (上)
* 簡要的描述商用方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述商用機構對影響目標工業或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
簡要的描述管理方案所關心的事項 Our working group has become increasingly intrigued with how to avert a high customer turnover rate among Taiwan banks. 闡明特定部門或客戶所關心的工業環境 Both the increasing popularity of credit card use and growing number of Internet-based promotional activities in Taiwan has enabled banking institutions to acquire extensive customer data. In addition to helping banking institutions to execute customer management and service management efficiently, thoroughly analyzing such data can optimize marketing management practices. Corporate survival in the future hinges on the ability to know and treat customers well through analysis of pertinent data. 介紹管理問題 However, differentiated marketing practices in Taiwan are insufficient, with conventional methods of ranking customers normally based on the bank account balance for each accounting period. This basis alone does not provide a complete customer profile, and seldom incorporates strategies that analyze the commercial transaction data of customers. Insufficient information of unique customer characteristics can obviously not provide specialized services for individuals. Thus, the inability to interact compatibly with customers will cause companies to lose their focus on the product development and promotional strategies. For instance, conventional bank services fail to provide convenient services to customers efficiently. Namely, although the mail-order division of a company sends its promotional materials to its customers, only 10% of those customers subsequently purchased those advertised products. The inability to identify who those 10% potential customers are in advance makes it impossible not only to save the remaining 90% overhead costs of the promotional materials, but also to prevent the sales division from concentrating on potential customers to enhance work productivity by providing upgraded products and services. Consequently, conventional customer ranking methods may cause decision makers to select inappropriate market strategies. Additionally, the lack of a differentiated marketing strategy will lead to inefficiency and high overhead costs. With an increasingly heterogeneous population in Taiwan and broadening sense of individualism island wide making it increasingly difficult to characterize the purchasing habits of consumers, banking institutions can not implement promotional strategies effectively owing to the inability not only to provide reliable services, but also to adopt differentiated marketing practices. Moreover, the inability to identify customer needs rapidly will lead to a high customer turnover rate and eventual loss of competitiveness.