* 學術刊物如何處理嚴重抄襲的情況？ (PART A)（研究出版倫理）
* 學術英文投稿教學影片 (440) Literature Review Productivity- The Pomodoro Technique
Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym:
* 句子的結構須有一致性 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (2/12)
* 非正式商用英文技術報告 (30) (上)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片 (440) Literature Review Productivity- The Pomodoro Technique
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym:
* Sử dụng thường xuyên thì chủ động (Chỉnh sửa một cách chính xác) (Đào tạo chỉnh sửa trong viết văn
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (28): Scientific writing: Why are facts not enough?
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (Ví dụ: ) (4) (phần 2)
* Thực hiện (Ví dụ: Biotechnology)
|句子的結構須有一致性 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (2/12)
5. Experimental design is used in this method to arrange the design parameters and noise factors in the
6. The relative importance of each response can be transformed into a fuzzy number through means of the
7. The Taguchi approach provides a combination of experimental design techniques with quality loss
8. The conventional approach happens to be cumbersome, complicated and wastes too much time.
|非正式商用英文技術報告 (30) (上)
* 簡要的描述商用方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述商用機構對影響目標工業或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
簡要的描述管理方案所關心的事項 Our recent effort addressed how to adopt the 4P method in order to enhance marketing practices of cosmetics manufacturers. 闡明特定部門或客戶所關心的工業環境 Globalization of the cosmetics sector is widespread in most industrialized countries. 介紹管理問題 Taiwan’s biotechnology industry has rapidly evolved in recent years, subsequently increasing marketing efforts in the local cosmetics sector, which originally focused only on healthcare products. For instance, according to the Industrial Technology Research Institute, revenues from the local cosmetics sector ranged between 1 billion and 7 hundred million U.S. dollars to 1 billion and 8 hundred million U.S. dollars in 2002.. This figure contrasts with the 7 hundred million U.S. dollars for the health food market and 9 hundred million U.S. dollars for the food testing experiment market. Many female consumers regard cosmetics as a daily necessity, as reflected by the wide array of cosmetic brands in the competitive market. Given the enormous female consumer demand and intense competition, manufacturers must more thoroughly understand the consumer purchasing behavior of this market niche. Cosmetic manufacturers are concerned not only with marketing practices, but also with the potential lowering of product and service quality, necessitating the adoption of 4P method. Despite receiving considerable attention in conventional marketing, the 4P method has seldom been explored with respect to its effectiveness in cosmetics marketing practices in order to enhance the competitiveness and market share of related manufacturers. The failure of cosmetics manufacturers to adopt the 4P method in its marketing practices will make it less competitive in promoting its market share as well as products and services.