* 期刊審稿人和作者之間的接觸疑似導致審稿人的作者身份 (PART A) （研究出版倫理）
* 學術英文投稿教學影片 (432) Research methodology course
* Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym 26/03/2015
* 代名詞必須清楚的使用 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (6/12)
* 非正式商用英文技術報告 (28) (上)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片 (432) Research methodology course
|Viết tiếng Anh học thuật Bảng tin hàng ngàym 26/03/2015:
* Sử dụng thường xuyên thì chủ động (Chỉnh sửa một cách chính xác) (Đào tạo chỉnh sửa trong viết văn
* Video giảng dạy viết bài báo tiếng Anh (20): How to Get Published
* Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Y khoa đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (3) (phần 2)
* Thực hiện (Ví dụ: Biotechnology)
|代名詞必須清楚的使用 (明白寫作) 英文編修訓練 (6/12)
9. Only the first-order interaction effect is considered. This is since the second-order or
10. You know that the Internet has significantly affected commercial activity worldwide.
11. It is the responsibility of the department chairman to handle all administrative matters.
12. On the shop floor, it is a standard safety precaution for workers to wear a safety helmet.
|非正式商用英文技術報告 (28) (上)
* 簡要的描述商用方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述商用機構對影響目標工業或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
簡要的描述管理方案所關心的事項 Our recent project addressed how to help banking institutions implement promotional strategies in order to draw in trustworthy customers. 闡明特定部門或客戶所關心的工業環境Both the increasing popularity of credit card use and growing number of Internet-based promotional activities in Taiwan has enabled banking institutions to acquire extensive customer data. In addition to helping banking institutions to execute customer management and service management efficiently, thoroughly analyzing such data can optimize marketing management practices. Corporate survival in the future hinges on the ability to know and treat customers well through analysis of pertinent data. 介紹管理問題 However, differentiated marketing practices in Taiwan are insufficient, with conventional methods of ranking customers normally based on the bank account balance for each accounting period. This basis alone does not provide a complete customer profile, and seldom incorporates strategies that analyze the commercial transaction data of customers. Insufficient information of unique customer characteristics can obviously not provide specialized services for individuals. Thus, the inability to interact compatibly with customers will cause companies to lose their focus on the product development and promotional strategies. For instance, conventional bank services fail to provide convenient services to customers efficiently. Namely, although the mail-order division of a company sends its promotional materials to its customers, only 10% of those customers subsequently purchased those advertised products. The inability to identify those 10% potential customers are in advance makes it impossible not only to save the remaining 90% overhead costs of the promotional materials, but also to prevent the sales division from concentrating on potential customers to enhance work productivity by providing upgraded products and services. Consequently, conventional customer ranking methods may cause decision makers to select inappropriate market strategies. Additionally, the lack of a differentiated marketing strategy will lead to inefficiency and high overhead costs. With an increasingly heterogeneous population in Taiwan and broadening sense of individualism island wide making it increasingly difficult to characterize the purchasing habits of consumers, banking institutions can not implement promotional strategies effectively owing to the inability not only to provide reliable services, but also to adopt differentiated marketing practices. Moreover, the inability to identify customer needs rapidly will lead to a high customer turnover rate and eventual loss of competitiveness.