* 學術刊物如何處理偽造引用的文章？ (PART B) （研究出版倫理）
* 學術英文投稿教學影片 (406) Choosing and Narrowing Research Topics for APA & MLA Essays
* Vietnam: Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Kỹ thuật đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (24)
* 明白寫作 (英文編修訓練) (7 / 12)
* 非正式工程英文技術報告 (22) (上)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片 (406) Choosing and Narrowing Research Topics for APA & MLA Essays
|Vietnam: Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Kỹ thuật đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (24)
Lac Hong Online Writing Lab
|明白寫作 (英文編修訓練) (7 / 12)
5. After the board meeting was finished, they left the room.
6. It is preferred in standard methods to select a tentative model based on censored data.
7. This study focuses on examination of Taguchi’s two step procedure and demonstrating how the
8. The two step procedure attempts to identify those factors that significantly affect the signal-
|非正式工程英文技術報告 (22) (上)
* 簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述工程機構對影響目標工程或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
簡要的描述工程方案所關心的事項 Our project focused on lowering production costs and sustaining or even enhancing product quality of integrated circuit components. 闡明特定部門或客戶所關心的工程環境 As the semiconductor industry rapidly evolves, integrated circuit components continuously develop in line with consumer requirements for thinner and miniaturized electronic products. Wafer chips and system boards have a limited link distance when using a lead frame in conventional semiconductor package technologies, making it impossible for them to conform to high speed communication and high channel density requirements. A collaborative effort between manufacturers of chip packages and carriers has devised a new package technology, i.e., tape automated bonding, a new wafer chip carrier and tape. As a promising alternative to the above limitations, a tape can contain thinner channels with a shorter electrical connection distance between chip and system board to comply with high speed communication and numerous channel requirements. 介紹管理問題 Process capacity index-Cpk is used to determine the capability performance and equipment stability of the tape manufacturing process. Additionally, process capacity index should, in theory, be positively related to production yield. However, production yield is insufficient even when the tape process has an acceptable Cpk value and stable trend chart in statistical process control. Short, open and etching defects are major defect items identified during analysis of yield loss during final visual inspection. For instance, the final visual inspection yield of tape is under 75%. Moreover, major three defect rates are -8.5% for short, -4.3% for open and -2.8% for etching processes. The inability to enhance the production yield of the tape process makes it impossible to achieve a satisfactory production yield owing to the lack of a good Cpk, ultimately incurring high production costs and low product quality.