* 學術期刊如何處理文章署名權的糾紛？ (PART A)（研究出版倫理）
* 學術英文投稿教學影片 (376) Finding articles for academic papers
* Vietnam: Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Kỹ thuật đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (4)
* 強有力的動詞 (精確英文寫作) (英文編修訓練) (12 / 12 )
* 非正式商用英文技術報告 (14) (上)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片 (376) Finding articles for academic papers
|Vietnam: Tổ chức lớp viết báo khoa học Kỹ thuật đăng trên tạp chí quốc tế (4)
* Mô tả khóa học: Khóa học này tập trung chủ yếu vào việc dạy các chuyên gia công nghệ làm thế nào để kết hợp quá trình viết và nghiên cứu để bài báo đưcọ viết một cách hiệu quả và có cấu trúc rõ ràng.
|強有力的動詞 (精確英文寫作) (英文編修訓練) (12 / 12 )
如前單元所示，使用動詞使句子意念表現的更清晰，然而，有些動詞讓人感覺並不強勁，無法有力闡示一個動作。動詞如 is, are, was, were, has, give, make, come, 還有 take 等都屬此類。所以， 作者應使用強有力的動詞來指明一個清楚的行為。
9. The investigator came up with a recommendation on a
10. The assessors make a verification of the product quality.
11. The pollster regularly takes a survey of the general public
12. The accreditation committee makes an appraisal of qualified
|非正式商用英文技術報告 (14) (上)
* 簡要的描述商用方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述商用機構對影響目標工業或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
簡要的描述管理方案所關心的事項 Our recent project addressed the increasing incidence of unqualified information technology suppliers that service the nation’s medical information infrastructure. 闡明特定部門或客戶所關心的工業環境 Since the National Health Insurance scheme was established in 1995, medical expenditures have been recorded via electronic media as the Taiwanese government promotes the use of the National Health Information Network (HIN), enabling medical institutions island wide to make data accessible and transparent in a digital form. According to the National Health Insurance Bureau, prior to establishment of the National Health Insurance scheme, only 20% of all medical institutions had computerized their operations; whereas that figure exceeded 60% by the end of 1995. Whereas only 25.7% (4666) and 54.9% (6509) of all medical clinics in industrialized countries had computerized their operations in 1994 and 1996, respectively, that figure jumped to 76.3% (6977) in 1997. 介紹管理問題 Although 92.9% of all medical clinics process information into the HIN, 84.6% of all clinical software used originates from outsourced information technology vendors, making outsourcing of medical information needs a major issue among hospital administrators. Given the recent issuance of health insurance IC cards on line, clinical administrators are faced with increasing medical information-related costs and complexity in information integration. Moreover, with the unique environment of Taiwan’s National Health Insurance scheme and trend for hospital clinics to outsource their medical information needs to information technology vendors, appraising potential vendors to outsource those needs is extremely difficult, especially given the current ability of medical information systems operating under the National Health Insurance scheme to select the most reliable information technology supplier. The inability of hospitals to adopt an explicit and objective standard to select information technology suppliers may lead to an inappropriate selection, subsequently increasing development and maintenance-related costs, a waste in human resources and time, inefficiency in the processing of medical expenditures, as well as the inability to promote the quality of medical treatment.