* 如何糾正在學術期刊上發表的論文 (PART B)
* 學術英文投稿教學影片 (365) The Mainstream Academic Publishing We Need
* Vietnam 6.5: Giới thiệu nghiên cứu và kinh nghiệm chuyên môn liên quan đến việc làm (Thư xin việc)
* 強有力的動詞 (精確英文寫作) (英文編修訓練) ( 1/ 12 )
* 非正式商用英文技術報告 (11) (下)
|Academic publishing news 學術英文編修出版新聞
|學術英文投稿教學影片 (365) The Mainstream Academic Publishing We Need
|Vietnam 6.5: Giới thiệu nghiên cứu và kinh nghiệm chuyên môn liên quan đến việc làm (Thư xin việc)|
|強有力的動詞 (精確英文寫作) (英文編修訓練) ( 1/ 12 )
如前單元所示，使用動詞使句子意念表現的更清晰，然而，有些動詞讓人感覺並不強勁，無法有力闡示一個動作。動詞如 is, are, was, were, has, give, make, come, 還有 take 等都屬此類。所以， 作者應使用強有力的動詞來指明一個清楚的行為。
1. No significant difference in production occurred between the two factories.
2. The industrial output was not significantly different between the two age groups.
3. The temperature is only a little affected by the fluctuation of the value.
4. An increase in parameter k causes the optimal ordering quantity to decrease.
|非正式商用英文技術報告 (11) (下)
* 簡要的描述商用方案所關心的事項 。經由一個句子描述商用機構對影響目標工業或客戶有關事項的關心程度。
介紹管理方案的目標 Therefore, we developed an AHP-based method to select objectively medical waste disposal firms based on the results of interviews with experts in the field, thus reducing overhead costs and enhancing medical waste management. 管理方案方法論的細節描述 An AHP-based framework was constructed based on interviews with hospital administrators. A questionnaire was then designed and submitted to experts that handle medical waste issues. Next, those questionnaire results were analyzed using the AHP method to identify the most important factors in selecting medical waste disposal firms. Additionally, candidate medical waste disposal firms were evaluated based on the criteria. 管理方案主要成果總結 According to our results, the proposed AHP-based method can offer a more efficient and precise means of selecting medical waste firms than subjective assessment methods, thus reducing the potential risks for hospitals and clearly defining for medical waste disposal firms what the hospital expects. 管理方案對特定部門或領域的全面貢獻Additionally, the proposed method enhances the way in which administrators manage medical waste matters, enabling hospitals to clearly classify and define the contents of potentially dangerous medical waste, thus establishing precise guidelines for medical waste disposal firms to provide a better service. (NOTE : Add 2 more sentences that describe more thoroughly how the proposed method contributes to a particular field or sector)