*使用路線圖概念進行研究論文寫作檢查清單 (PART B)
*為您的研究進行廣泛的文獻綜述檢查清單 (PART A)
*學術英文投稿教學影片 (176) How to Publish in a Top Journal (3/11)
*避免過度使用It 及 There開頭句 (精確英文寫作) 英文編修訓練 (9 / 10)
*科學英文論文組織寫作 (12) : (第一部分:背景)
Academic publishing news 學術英文出版新聞
*您是否避免太多文獻回顧的細節？ – 提供了太多的細節使得它很難讓讀者了解你的整個故事。
學術英文投稿教學影片 (176) How to Publish in a Top Journal (3/11)
使用It 及 There 開頭的句子容易使文章語多累贅及曖昧不清。除非It 指的是先前句子所提特定的名詞，否則完全的避免 It is 的句型。數個由It is 開頭的句型應去除掉，因為他們對句意並沒幫助。如果不能完全省略去除掉這種句型，則應更為精簡的描述全句。
It is apparent that the quality of life and education in Taiwan improve, consequently the people also more and more take own health concern. Therefore, it also drives development of the relevant industry of medical. If the hospital operation is very good, the home care, the drugstore or the healthy food store can derive.
Enhanced living standards and educational levels in Taiwan have fostered a strong public health consciousness, fuelling the development of the medical sector. Effective hospital operations definitely contribute to the maturation of the homecare, pharmaceutical and health food sectors.
It is commonly viewed that conventional organization performance evaluate over rely on oneself and they aimed at defect improve. They will not tell somebody especially competition or cooperation industry. Therefore, competition or cooperation industry must be understood the hospitals organization performance or operation.
Generally viewed as too subjective, conventional evaluation models focus mainly on eliminating defects rather than providing information regarding competing or cooperative sectors, knowledge of which is vital to enhancing organizational performance or operations.
It goes without saying that chain store is an important business model and has two types in substance, one is regular store and the other one is franchising. Regular store is more concerted in operations from franchiser, but invest too much finance and manpower, it will be obstruct to develop.
As an important business model, chain stores take the form of either a regular store or a franchise. A regular store focuses on operations from the perspective of a franchiser by investing much capital and personnel to ensure further development.
研究建構 : 你研究的主題是什麼? 你的讀者可以明瞭研究的內容嗎?
研究問題 : 你的研究裡有你試著要解決或是想更進一步瞭解的問題嗎?
研究問題的量化 : 你要如何量化問題來讓你的讀者明白之前文獻研究所遇到的量化限制?
研究問題的中心 : 如果問題沒被解決或是充分瞭解, 這對研究的讀者會有多大的負面衝擊?
研究建構 Latent membrane protein (LMPI) expressed in EBV-infected cells is a major transforming protein. Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) is a herpesvirus that infects more than 90% of the human population, despite the fact that most carriers remain asymptomatic. EBV, the causative agent of infectious monucleosis, is associated with several human lymphoid and epithelial malignancies, including Burkit’s lymphoma, nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC), T cell lymphoma and Hodgkin’s disease. LMPI, an integral membrane protein comprising 386 amino acids, consists of the N-terminus cytoplasmic domain of twenty four amino acids, six membrane-spanning domains of 162 amino acids, and a long cytoplasmic C-terminus of 200 amino acids.
研究問題 The phosphorylation of LMPI plays a significant role in regulating the function of LMPI. The C-terminus of LMPI, i.e. the main domain engaging the intracellular signal transductions, can be phosphorylated. The C-terminus contains several activating regions, i.e. CTAR1, CTAR2, and CTAR3, that determine the biological functions of the molecule. Although the function of CTAR2 has been extensively studied, certain aspects require further consideration. For instance, LMPI is known to activate at least seven signaling pathways.
研究問題的量化 According to previous studies, CTAR2 domains of LMPI activate around 75% of NT-KB activity compared with full-length LMPI. Whether CTAR1 accounts for the remaining 25% of NF-KB activity is unknown.
研究問題的中心 The inability to identify and characterize the remaining 25% function of CTAR1 prevents us from thoroughly understanding how this versatile molecule implements its function in EBV-induced transformation and, possibly, preventing the development of potential therapeutic targets for EBV-associated cancers.