*學術英文投稿教學影片 (103) : Graduate School: Getting In & Deciding
*工程英文假設描述 (90) (下)
Academic publishing news 學術出版新聞
學術英文投稿教學影片 (103) : Graduate School: Getting In & Deciding
Thank you for allowing us to visit to ABC Corporation. Dr. Chang, Mr. Lin and myself would like to thank you in advance for meeting us at the Novotel (Europa BLVD 10, NL-1083 AD, Tel: 20-54111-23) at 9:00 on August 28.
As stated in our fax dated July 29, we would like to visit your LBR test unit and the ABC Treatment Plant-Apeldoorn, as well as discuss the details of our cooperative agreement. Specific questions so that their company can prepare in advance We thought that it would be a good idea to pose the following questions before the August 28 discussion, to allow you time to prepare your responses:
1. Since it is quite expensive, in Taiwan, to drill a 1225m deephole in Taiwan, would it be possible to instead drill a 600m deephole with an additional pressure of 60 Kg/cm on the ground surface to meet the 1225m vertical pressure?
2. The periodic operation for ABC Treatment Systems takes approximately 168/hrs per week (143 hrs for operation, 25 hrs for start-up, maintenance and clean-up). Can the operation period be extended? If not, is a batch operation performed each week?
3. The operating pressure of the ABC Treatment System ranges from 1250-1617 psi. We wonder how the operating pressure is determined?
4. What is the oxygen content of the discharged gas after treatment? Is this amount of oxygen worth recovering? What is the temperature of the steam generated by the cooling water or the heat exchanger? Is it worth recovering the heat?
5. Could ABC provide more detailed information on cost analysis for our plant’s future reference?
6. Was geology a concern when ABC designed the ABC Treatment System?
7. Because of the small piping and valving on the LBR, samples containing solids must be macerated and sieved to produce a particle size less than 0.32cm. How did you achieve that and how did you measure particle sizes less than 0.32 cm?
8. The ABC Treatment Plant generates 2280 tons of dried sludge per year. What is the water content of this dried sludge? What is the total daily sludge yield from the ABC Treatment Systems?
I hope that these questions will give you a clearer idea of some of the topics we hope to cover during the upcoming visit. I am looking forward to meeting you on August 28.
工程英文假設描述 (90) (下)
*工程目標 : 工程提案的目標 ?
*達成目標的方法 : 你的計劃中達成目標的步驟?
*希望的結果 : 希望的結果你希望達成的結果?
*領域的貢獻 : 你的提案對相關工程領域的貢獻?
工程計劃目標 A process optimization procedure can be developed, capable of modifying the production cycle time based on the rotation cycle method. During each cycle, products may have more than one setup. A solution procedure can determine the appropriate cycle length, number of setups for each item, scheduling constraints and total inventory cost function. Via this procedure, each item cycle can be close to the prime solution derived from the EPQ model. 達成目標的方法 To do so, the model framework can be devised in contrast with the rotation cycle policy. The policy can be adjusted to identify how each item is related with respect to optimal cycle time. Feasibility of the proposed model can then be verified, with desired changes made accordingly. Next, a recycle time formula, conditions of model constraints and total cost formula can be established. Examining the rule by iteration can allow us to analyze the rationality and validity of these models. Additionally, an actual example can demonstrate its feasibility, along with a comparison made to the solution of the primal rotation cycle. Moreover, sensitivity can be performed to demonstrate how alternation cycle time influences total cost. 希望的結果 As anticipated, the proposed algorithm can resolve the EPQ and rotation cycle problem of multiple items for a production facility. According to the numerical analysis of a case study, the proposed procedure can reduce overall cost more than rotation cycle policy can. In doing so, the setup cost and setup time can be integrated into the proposed algorithm. Additionally, production line facilities can be upgraded by centralizing the idle times simultaneously, thus ensuring their efficiency, e.g., routine maintenance and flexibility in production scheduling. 域的貢獻 Importantly, the proposed procedure can resolve problems involving multiple items for a single facility. Consequently, production management can construct a feasible solution under multiple items on a single facility. Additionally, a larger ratio for multiple production time for one item to another implies more benefits acquired for the proposed algorithm. Determining production quintiles is often referred to as a trade-off problem, in which the formulae attempt to minimize cost, reduce inventory costs, enhance product quality and increase corporate profits.