* 強調主題的專業性 (興趣相關產業描寫包括) (有效撰寫求職英文自傳) (PART A)
* 強調主題的專業性 (興趣相關產業描寫包括) (有效撰寫求職英文自傳) (PART B)
* 學術英文投稿教學影片 (87) : Negotiating salary and benefits
* 資訊請求信函: 有效撰寫專業英文電子郵件 (上)
* 商用英文假設描述 (41) (下)
Academic publishing news 學術出版新聞
強調主題的專業性 (興趣相關產業描寫包括) (有效撰寫求職英文自傳) (PART A)
* With the increasing number of human diseases, cancer and human genetics research disciplines
have subsequently expanded rapidly, raising concern even among urban planners concerned with
environmentally friendly construction materials.
* For instance, in Taiwan, roughly 34,000 individuals died in 2002 because of malignant diseases.
Radiation therapy, surgery, and chemotherapy are three conventional means of treating cancer.
50% to 60% of all individuals diagnosed with cancer will require radiation therapy, some of
which are for curative, while others are for palliation.
* Taiwan’s current lack of instrumentation and trained personnel explains why no serial study has yet been performed island wide.
強調主題的專業性 (興趣相關產業描寫包括) (有效撰寫求職英文自傳) (PART B)
* Many Taiwanese researchers involved in developing screen tests lack clinical experience,
subsequently preventing the commercialization of product technologies such as those in the
* Taiwan’s aspiration to join the World Heath Organization necessitates that medical personnel
continually upgrade their professional skills – even in broad ranging areas such as radiation
monitoring on construction sites and the creation of environmentally friendly spaces for the
growing urban sprawl.
學術英文投稿教學影片 (87) : Negotiating salary and benefits
– While I was speaking with your products manager Mr. Li over the phone regarding the purchase of your company’s electronics equipment, he suggested that I directly contact you to obtain your company’s latest products catalog.
– Given your pioneering work on the decision theory, Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) and the
Analytic Network Process (ANP), I have read many of your published articles and am well aware of
your more than twelve books on these topics.
– The project we are participating in is part of a government-sponsored collaborative effort with
U.P.O. Company, aimed at contributing to our country’s information technology infrastructure.
– In addition to our institution, several other universities have expressed to us their interest
in incorporating your system into their daily operations and would like to acquire further
information on purchasing, installation and customer service.
商用英文假設描述 (41) (下)
* 商用目標 : 商用提案的目標 ?
* 達成目標的方法 : 你的計劃中達成目標的步驟?
* 希望的結果 : 希望的結果你希望達成的結果?
* 領域的貢獻 : 你的提案對相關商用領域的貢獻?
商用目標 An optimal operating model can be developed, capable of selecting an effective monitor to adequately implement a long-term care model in healthcare organizations, subsequently providing admissions directors or hospital administrators with the most effective strategic policy to promote marketing efforts. 商用目標的方法 To do so, statistical variables of various populations among patients and hospital staff that provide healthcare services such as training, orientation and promotion can be identified using multivariate statistical analysis, i.e. one way ANOVA test and the t test, based on use of the PZB model. The T test can then be performed to determine actual circumstances of patients and the discrepancy between offered medical services and receptiveness of patients towards them. Next, the discrepancy between actual circumstances of patients reality and their anticipated quality of services can be determined, in which T- value is a minus and P- value denotes the areas in which patients are discontent with medical services, thus informing healthcare organizations of the areas in which service quality must be improved. Meanwhile, as for the discrepancy between attitudes of the patients and those of the healthcare staff in terms of the quality of medical services, T- value is a plus and P- value indicates that working satisfaction level among staff is low. 希望的結果 As anticipated, the proposed optimal operating model can provide healthcare staff with a statistical analysis-based approach to demonstrate the effectiveness of various services, including environmental quality, attitude and service efficiency, thus enabling healthcare organizations to identify areas requiring improvement in healthcare services. 領域的貢獻 Importantly, the proposed optimal operating model can provide expectations by and of the staff, motivating them to continuously improve in their profession. Additionally, the proposed method contains an optimization procedure with simplified calculations in ordered categorical data for engineers. Moreover, the proposed model can enable healthcare organizations to identify areas to enhance the staff’s working environment, encourage training and continuous on-the-job learning as well as promote career opportunities.