* 資訊流通關係的提呈 (資訊交流信函) (有效撰寫專業英文電子郵件) (PART B)
* 為資訊流通而提供個人或機構經驗 (資訊交流信函) (有效撰寫專業英文電子郵件) (PART A)
* 學術英文投稿教學影片 (58) : Research Methodology Section
* 你工作提案的主題是什麼? 你的讀者可以明瞭工作提案的內容嗎? (英文問題描述) 範例二
* 商用英文問題描述 (34) (上)
Academic publishing news 學術出版新聞
資訊流通關係的提呈 (資訊交流信函) (有效撰寫專業英文電子郵件) (PART B)
* Miss Hu recommended that I contact you regarding the possibility of an information exchange opportunity with your company with respect to potential technology transfer opportunities between
our two organizations.
* I look forward to exchanging laboratory data with your laboratory as part of a collaborative venture on designing long-term residential complexes for the elderly.
為資訊流通而提供個人或機構經驗 (資訊交流信函) (有效撰寫專業英文電子郵件) (PART A)
* I belong to the Institute of Civil Engineering at National Taiwan University Hospital, a leading research center in this field in Taiwan.
* In line with consumer demand, we continuously improve upon and streamline civil engineering-related research methods.
* As a governmental supported research organization, our Center maintains state-of-the-art instru-mentation for clinical use.
學術英文投稿教學影片 (58) : Research Methodology Section
你工作提案的主題是什麼? 你的讀者可以明瞭工作提案的內容嗎? (英文問題描述) 範例二
對半導體產業而言，新製程的技術開發(Technology Development)是競爭激烈的市場環境下其賴以生存的命脈，為了能夠及時將產品導入市場，相關管理階層及生產工廠(Fabrication, Fab)皆承諾對研發單位(Research & Development, R&D)及其實驗批貨(Engineering Lot)全力支援。然而，Fab在遇到產能壓力時，往往以今日的利益即量產出貨優先做為考量，在面臨客戶出貨壓力下時，更無力顧及研發實驗而忽略掉研發成果乃公司明日的利益，研發實驗時程或許因此而被延誤，進而造成新產品研發專案延誤。
商用英文問題描述 (34) (上)
* 商用提案建構 : 你商用提案的主題是什麼? 你的讀者可以明瞭商用提案的內容嗎?
* 商用問題 : 你的商用提案裡有你試著要解決或是想更進一步瞭解的問題嗎?
* 商用問題的量化 : 你要如何量化問題來讓你的讀者明白之前文獻研究所遇到的量化限制 ?
* 問題的中心 : 如果問題沒被解決或是充分瞭解, 這對商用提案的讀者會有多大的負面衝擊?
* 商用計劃需求 : 根據以上問題,最迫切的計劃需求是什麼?
商用提案建構 Both the increasing popularity of credit card use and growing number of Internet-based promotional activities in Taiwan has enabled banking institutions to acquire extensive customer data. In addition to helping banking institutions to execute customer management and service management efficiently, thoroughly analyzing such data can optimize marketing management practices. Corporate survival in the future hinges on the ability to know and treat customers well through analysis of pertinent data. 商用問題 However, differentiated marketing practices in Taiwan are insufficient, with conventional methods of ranking customers normally based on the bank account balance for each accounting period. This basis alone does not provide a complete customer profile, and seldom incorporates strategies that analyze the commercial transaction data of customers. Insufficient information of unique customer characteristics can obviously not provide specialized services for individuals. Thus, the inability to interact compatibly with customers will cause companies to lose their focus on the product development and promotional strategies. 商用問題的量化 For instance, conventional bank services fail to provide convenient services to customers efficiently. Namely, although the mail-order division of a company sends its promotional materials to its customers, only 10% of those customers subsequently purchased those advertised products. The inability to identify who those 10% potential customers are in advance makes it impossible not only to save the remaining 90% overhead costs of the promotional materials, but also to prevent the sales division from concentrating on potential customers to enhance work productivity by providing upgraded products and services. 問題的中心 Consequently, conventional customer ranking methods may cause decision makers to select inappropriate market strategies. Additionally, the lack of a differentiated marketing strategy will lead to inefficiency and high overhead costs. With an increasingly heterogeneous population in Taiwan and broadening sense of individualism island wide making it increasingly difficult to characterize the purchasing habits of consumers, banking institutions can not implement promotional strategies effectively owing to the inability not only to provide reliable services, but also to adopt differentiated marketing practices. Moreover, the inability to identify customer needs rapidly will lead to a high customer turnover rate and eventual loss of competitiveness. 商用計劃需求 Therefore, a customer ranking model must be developed, capable of analyzing the dynamic purchasing behavior of customers and identifying the potential ones who can generate bank revenues.