* 表達對科技訓練機會的樂觀態度 (科技訓練請求信函) (有效撰寫專業英文電子郵件) (PART A)
* 資訊交流信函 (有效撰寫專業英文電子郵件)
* 學術英文投稿教學影片 (56) : Good Research Abstract Writing
* 工程英文問題描述 (78) (上)
Academic publishing news 學術出版新聞
表達對科技訓練機會的樂觀態度 (科技訓練請求信函) (有效撰寫專業英文電子郵件) (PART A)
* I look forward to hearing from you soon as to whether such cooperation would be feasible.
* I am confident in my ability to work under your supervision in a research fellowship with your highly skilled research personnel, an opportunity that would greatly advance my competency as
a civil engineer.
* The opportunity to work in a practicum internship in your company would provide me with an excellent environment not only to fully realize my career aspirations, but also to upgrade my own
學術英文投稿教學影片 (56) : Good Research Abstract Writing
A. 簡介背景 (研究建構+研究問題) B. 目標C. 方法 D. 歸納希望的結果及 E. 其對特定領域的貢獻
簡介背景 (研究建構+研究問題) As is well known, silver nanoparticles have an affinity with a protein’s thiol and amino group. Surface plasma resonance (SPR), a biosensor, can detect proteins because silver nanoparticles have a coating on SPR, necessitating the ability to use SPR sensitively and accurately SPR to detect proteins. For instance, a protein containing amyloid β-derived diffusible ligands (ADDLs) causes Alzheimer’s disease. Although localized SPR (LSPR) is more sensitive and accurate than the conventionally adopted SPR, LSPR has many nanostructures, explaining why sensitivity and accuracy are of priority concern. Moreover, the conventionally adopted SPR is more expensive than LSPR. While the sensitivity of SPR is 100pM, the LSPR must have a higher sensitivity and accuracy, hopefully below 1pM. Developing a biosensor without a LSPR would lead to a more expensive detector. 目標 Therefore, this work presents a sensitive and accurate biosensor that can identify special proteins efficiently, as well as detect certain diseases in their early stages. For instance, identifying the protein ADDLs early can be used to diagnose Alzheimer’s disease in its early stages so that therapeutic treatment can be administered. 方法 Nanoparticles are developed in a glass chamber, followed by design of a LSPR biosensor. The bio molecular structure is then detected using LSPR, allowing us to identify the disease.歸納希望的結果及 Experimental results indicate that the proposed analytical method for detecting bio molecular structures detects solution consistency below 1pM with a high degree of accuracy.其對特定領域的貢獻 Moreover, the proposed LSPR biosensor provides a highly sensitive and accurate means of detecting the bio molecular structure. The ability to identify the disease in its early stages leads to earlier treatment and recovery. For instance, Alzheimer’s disease can be diagnosed early because LSPR can detect ADDLs with a high degree of sensitivity, ultimately increasing the survival rate of patients.
工程英文問題描述 (78) (上)
* 工程提案建構 : 你工程提案的主題是什麼? 你的讀者可以明瞭工程提案的內容嗎?
* 工程問題 : 你的工程提案裡有你試著要解決或是想更進一步瞭解的問題嗎?
* 工程問題的量化 : 你要如何量化問題來讓你的讀者明白之前文獻研究所遇到的量化限制 ?
* 工程問題的中心 : 如果問題沒被解決或是充分瞭解, 這對工程提案的讀者會有多大的負面衝擊?
* 工程計劃需求 : 根據以上問題,最迫切的計劃需求是什麼?
工程計劃建構 Charging flash-light-capacitance circuits are integrated into a single chip for digital cameras. 工程計劃問題 However, conventional circuits contain discrete components, 工程計劃問題的量化 not only increasing the overhead costs of components by approximately 20%, but also increasing production size by 10%. (NOTE : Add 3-4 more sentences that describe characteristics of the problem or statistics that reflect its severity) 工程計劃問題的中心 The inability to integrate these circuits into a single chip makes it impossible not only to satisfy consumer demand for miniaturized, light and slim products, but also to reduce time constraints in a design schedule and production costs. 工程計劃需求 Therefore, an integrated circuit must be developed to simplify conventional circuits and easily support miniaturized products.