* 研究論文或技術文件如何按時間順序提供信息 (PART A)
* 研究論文或技術文件信息呈現組織模式 (PART B)
* 助研究思考及寫作的背景音樂 (314)
* 國外專家訪問行程之安排 (國外專家訪問) (有效撰寫專業英文電子郵件) (5 of 9)
* 商用英文假設描述 (5) (下)
Academic publishing news 學術出版新聞
研究論文或技術文件如何按時間順序提供信息 (PART A)
研究論文或技術文件信息呈現組織模式 (PART B)
Alan Hovhaness (1911年3月8日－2000年6月21日），亞美尼亞-蘇格蘭裔美國作曲家，20世紀最多產的古典音樂作曲家之一。
I’d like to reconfirm your schedule in Taiwan and add some detailed information:
1. You’ll arrive in Taiwan on 5/17. I recommend that you come to Hsinchu directly from the airport, which is located between Taipei and Hsinchu. If you prefer, I can arrange for transportation from the airport to bring you to Hsinchu (you can directly pay the driver). If this arrangement is agreeable, please let me know your flight schedule and arrival time. I’ll give you more detailed instructions later.
2. On 5/18, I’ll pick you up at the hotel and bring you to UCL. You’ll stay at UCL until the late afternoon. We’ll then take a train from Hsinchu to Chiayi.
3. On 5/19, you’ll visit ABC’s R&D center and give a presentation and discuss the market potential of Zeolite and Isomerization. In the late afternoon, you can take a train (by yourself) to Kaoshiung and then take a taxi to the hotel.
4. On 5/20, one of my friends will meet you at the hotel and take you to ABC’s Kaohsiung Refinery. At the Refinery, you will meet with engineers from the technical department and discuss Xylene isomerization. The Kaohsiung Refinery’s technical department is responsible for all the technical business conducted at the Kaohsiung Refinery and at the Linyuan Refinery. All business decisions and transactions, such as catalyst and technology selection, are handled by this department. My friend has recommended that you visit this department instead of the Linyuan Refinery. Besides, if time permits, engineers from the Linyuan Refinery can come to the Kaohsiung Refinery and attend your meeting. I believe this would be a preferable arrangement. Following your discussion at the Kaohsiung Refinery, you will take a plane to Taipei with one of my friends and stay there overnight.
5. Sorry, but I’ll be unable to accompany you to Kaohsiung. However, once your trip has been finalized, I’ll make all the necessary hotel reservations and train ticket purchases. I’ll be out of town between 5/13 and 5/15. To ensure that everything has been covered, please let me know your flight schedule (flight number, arrival time), as well as any suggestions you might have.
6. Please do not forget to send me your company’s product portfolio so that I can pass this information on to someone who can help you.
I hope this trip will be successful. See you soon!
商用英文假設描述 (5) (下)
* 商用目標 : 商用提案的目標 ?
* 達成目標的方法 : 你的計劃中達成目標的步驟?
* 希望的結果 : 希望的結果你希望達成的結果?
* 領域的貢獻 : 你的提案對相關商用領域的貢獻?
商用目標 A CRM-based approach can be developed by investigating why critically ill patients at regional hospitals in Taiwan transfer to larger medical centers in order to more thoroughly understand the anticipated medical services that their families expect. 商用目標的方法 To do so, factors of patient transferral can be identified based on statistics from regional hospitals in Taiwan. A questionnaire based on customer relations management (CRM) can then be issued to families of critically ill patients to determine anticipated medical services. Based on those results, an APH methodology can be formed. 希望的結果 As anticipated, the proposed CRM-based approach can identify how the medical services anticipated by families of critically ill patients differ from actual ones provided by regional hospitals, with the objective of ultimately reducing this discrepancy and patient transferral rate to larger medical centers. 領域的貢獻 While providing regional hospital administrators with an effective means of determining the anticipated services of critically ill patients and their families, the proposed CRM-based approach can highlight the importance of medical quality in emergency care, eventually increasing hospital revenues and establishing high quality emergency medical centers among regional hospitals in Taiwan. (NOTE : Add 2 more sentences that describe more thoroughly how the proposed method contributes to a particular field or sector)