* 研究論文或技術文件讀者的態度和期望 (PART B)
* 為來自其他文化背景的讀者編寫技術文件 (PART A)
* 助研究思考及寫作的背景音樂 (301)
* 回國後去函致謝） (國外訪問) (有效撰寫專業英文電子郵件) (4 of 4)
* 商用英文問題描述 (2) (上)
Academic publishing news 學術出版新聞
研究論文或技術文件讀者的態度和期望 (PART B)
為來自其他文化背景的讀者編寫技術文件 (PART A)
Apologies for the delay in thanking you for all the effort you put forth during my visit to your laboratory. The tour and subsequent discussions were extremely informative. The visit has provided me with fresh incentive and encouragement for my own work.
Thank you for the gift you gave me on the final day of my visit. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to ABC Institute. I look forward to our next meeting on the occasion of your visit to Taiwan.
Please convey my appreciation to everyone on your fine staff. Thanks again for making my visit to ABC a memorable experience.
商用英文問題描述 (2) (上)
* 商用提案建構 : 你商用提案的主題是什麼? 你的讀者可以明瞭商用提案的內容嗎?
* 商用問題 : 你的商用提案裡有你試著要解決或是想更進一步瞭解的問題嗎?
* 商用問題的量化 : 你要如何量化問題來讓你的讀者明白之前文獻研究所遇到的量化限制 ?
* 問題的中心 : 如果問題沒被解決或是充分瞭解, 這對商用提案的讀者會有多大的負面衝擊?
* 商用計劃需求 : 根據以上問題,最迫切的計劃需求是什麼?
商用提案建構 Widespread credit card use in Taiwan has made it possible for banking institutions not only to acquire extensive customer data, but also to analyze such data to optimize marketing management practices, which is essential for corporate survival. 商用問題 However, differentiated marketing practices in Taiwan are insufficient, with conventional methods seldom incorporating strategies that analyze customer data effectively. Thus, the lack of interacting with customers will diminish the focus of the Product and Promotion strategy. For instance, conventional methods fail to provide convenient services to customers efficiently. (NOTE : Add 2-3 sentences that describe characteristics of the problem or statistics that reflect its severity) 商用問題的量化Namely, although the mail-order division of a company sends its promotional materials to its customers, only 10% of those customers subsequently purchased those advertise products. The inability to identify whom those 10% potential customers are in advance makes it impossible not only to save the remaining 90% overhead costs of the promotional materials, but also to prevent the sales division from concentrating on potential customers to enhance work productivity by providing upgraded products and services. 問題的中心 Consequently, conventional methods may cause decision makers to select inappropriate strategies. Additionally, the lack of a differentiated marketing strategy will lead to inefficiency and high overhead costs. Under such circumstances, banking institutions can not implement product promotion effectively owing to the inability not only to provide reliable services, but also to adopt differentiated marketing practices. 商用計劃需求 Therefore, a dynamic purchasing model of potential customers must be developed for use in market differentiation and effective management of customer relations.